Introduction of THE UNIVERSITY OF TRADITIONAL MEDICINE
University of Traditional Medicine of Armenia(UTMA) As one of the worldâ€™s leading universities in traditional,complementary and alternative medicine, creates an exceptional Medicine,Stomatology and T,CAM learning environment,that fosters healthy and bouncing society and supports outstanding research to discover best methods of diseases treatment, to served the people around the world .UTM of Armenia provides the opportunity for transformative student learning through outstanding teaching and research, enriched educational experiences and also University creates and advances knowledge and understanding, and improves the quality of life through the discovery, dissemination, and application of research within and across disciplines.
The university also maintains international relations with different credible universities abroad in the spirit of research and establishing itself as a global university. The students also have their bodies and committees that help govern this autonomous university. There are also many sports and cultural activities that are encouraged within the university. Hostel facilities are also available with guidance from Eklavya Overseas.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
Preparatory Faculty (8 months)
The university also has internship (1 year) and clinical internship programs (1-4 years).
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Ministry of Science and Education, Armenia
Ministry of Health and Welfare, Armenia
Other international organisations
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org