Introduction of YEREVAN HAYBUSAK UNIVERSITY
Haybusak University was founded in 1991 by Academician L. Harutyunyan three departments, medical, economics and food technology. In 1997 he opened the humanities faculty at the university in 2000 and joined Lazaryan after aevelagitutyan Institute of International Affairs, 2006, L.Kalashyani the Open University, in 2009, the design Roslin Institute in 2011, Imastaser Shirakatsi University (Gyumri), 2013, Institute of Ecology and economics.
Since 1995, the educational process is carried out at the University of Abelian 6 of MIA own premises, which are equipped with all the necessary modern education. Since 1996, the basic premise of super hero University clinic, dentistry and cosmetology departments, since 2006, a modern equipped gym.
During 1997-2014 the university has participated in dozens of international educational exhibitions (Moscow, Aleppo, Damascus, Beirut, Tbilisi, Kiev, Yerevan ...) and the quality of education received various awards.
more efficient organization of educational process in 2006, the university acquired in the second building (address, Griboyedov 15). University students actively participate and take part in the cultural, sports and social life, notable achievements in these areas. 1997 hamaysarani of a college that provides vocational training while in high school in 2005.
At Haybusak University is accredited by the state's largest private higher education institutions and vocational programs that prepare qualified personnel, -18 higher education, vocational education - 8 majors. There is also additional educational programs at the University Center, which provides additional training, as well as over 30 different specializations, training for professionals and students of other universities.
MBBS (6 years English)
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Ministry of Science and Education, Armenia
Ministry of Health and Welfare, Armenia
Other international organisations
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org