Introduction of UNIVERSITY OF PARIS SUD
University of intensive research with a wide disciplinary spectrum , the University Paris-Sud is particularly renowned for the level of its basic research (mathematics, physics) but also in the sciences of health, law or sciences of the sport. Since its creation, the University of Paris-Sud has obtained two Nobel Prizes and four Fields medals through its researchers. In 2016, the University of Paris-Sud obtained the 46th place in the world ranking (2nd French university) in Shanghai rankings and is the 4th French institution in the Times Higher Education (THE) class after the Ecole Normale SupÃ©rieure, UPMC. The research should gain further visibility by its integration at the University Paris-Saclay, major project for the " UniversitÃ© Paris-Sud and its partners. To this end, the University of Paris-Sud strengthens and invigorates its research activities by bringing its laboratories together in thematic clusters of excellence.
Prestigious by its research, the Paris-Sud University is also prestigious for its wide range of training courses at the disciplinary level in Bachelor, Master and Doctorate as well as in technological courses. This course is part of the common framework of the UniversitÃ© Paris-Saclay and allows students to benefit from the know-how of all Paris-Saclay member institutions. With its 5 UFRs, its 3 IUTs and its engineering school, UniversitÃ© Paris-Sud trains more than 30,000 students a year.
The UniversitÃ© Paris-Sud is located on 8 campuses in the south of Paris, which together represent 570,000 m2 of built-up area. Credits from the State and local authorities enable it to realize 240,000 m2 of real estate projects, including 90,000 m2 of new buildings.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
For university education, the students need to shell out 300 EUROS every academic year. The fees is higher for business schools. The French government supports higher education, which automatically indicates that the fees is affordable.
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org