Introduction of PARIS DIDEROT UNIVERSITY
The Grand Paris Nord University Hospital Campus will combine a hospital structure that will house the medical and surgical activities of the Bichat (Paris 18e) and Beaujon (Clichy) hospitals and a university uniting the teaching activities of the two university sites (Paris 10e) and Bichat (Paris 18e), a university dentistry site (GaranciÃ¨re Paris 6e) and the research activities of excellence of the mixed units carried out by the Paris Diderot University and the Inserm field of health
The new hospital-university campus will represent an area of â€‹â€‹200,000 m2 SDO (area in the work) approximately: 130 000 m2 for hospital activities and 70 000 m2 for teaching and research activities, of which 15 000 m2 correspond to the education provided by The faculties of odontology.
The Paris Diderot University and the AP-HP have the ambition to place the patient at the center of medical progress and to build new articulations between the dimensions of care, teaching and research.
The challenge is to project itself in Greater Paris, to participate in the transformation of a dynamic territory economically and demographically, but also to adapt to changes in the health system and to build the medicine of tomorrow.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
For university education, the students need to shell out 300 EUROS every academic year. The fees is higher for business schools. The French government supports higher education, which automatically indicates that the fees is affordable.
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: email@example.com