Introduction of UNIVERSITY OF HAMBURG
As the largest research and training institution in Northern Germany and one of the largest universities in Germany, the University of Hamburg combines a diverse range of courses with excellent research.
It offers a wide range of subjects with numerous interdisciplinary priorities and has a comprehensive cooperation network with top-level institutions at regional, national and international level.
The University of Hamburg is committed to the concept of sustainable science and has broad approaches to sustainability research and teaching in all faculties.
The Cluster "Integrated Climate System Analysis and Prediction" (CliSAP) is a competence and training center for climate research and geosystem sciences. In the framework of the Federal Government's Excellence Initiative, the University of Hamburg received the approval for an excellence center in climate research.
The Hamburg Center for Ultrafast Imaging (CUI), the "Structure, Dynamics and Control of Matter at the Atomic Scale", aims at the real-time observation of atomic movements.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
No tuition fee is charged from students who wish to pursue MBBS in Germany. Education in Germany is funded by the Federal Government. The students need to pay a minimum of Euros 500 for incurring expenses like purchasing books and other academic materials. Language training in the country can cost up to Euros 5000.
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: email@example.com