Introduction of UNIVERSITY OF FREIBURG
Already a comprehensive university at its founding in 1457, the University of Freiburg still offers undergraduate and graduate studies as well as professorial qualification in all important disciplines today: the humanities, natural and engineering sciences, medicine, law, and theology. This diversity also provides an ideal environment for innovative interdisciplinary studies.
Many famous philosophers, top researchers, and Nobel laureates have taught and researched at the University of Freiburg. The universityâ€™s recent success in the â€œExcellenceâ€ competitions, 2007 for research and 2009 for instruction, testifies to its position as one of the leading universities of the 21st century.
More than 24,000 students from over 100 nations are matriculated in 180 degree programs at 11 faculties. More than 7,000 professors and lecturers and many other employees put in their effort every day â€“ and experience that family friendliness, equal opportunity, and environmental protection are more than just empty phrases here.
Numerous former students as well as benefactors and sponsors intensify a culture of dynamic exchange with the city, the region, and the international scientific community.
All of these groups work to give the University of Freiburg the vitality that will continue to provide fertile ground for outstanding achievements in the future. We are always eager to welcome more intelligent minds to our university.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
No tuition fee is charged from students who wish to pursue MBBS in Germany. Education in Germany is funded by the Federal Government. The students need to pay a minimum of Euros 500 for incurring expenses like purchasing books and other academic materials. Language training in the country can cost up to Euros 5000.
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org