Introduction of GR. T. POPA UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY, LASI
Romania has a long-standing tradition in the medical field. The Romanian health care system has been in existence since the 18th century, St. Spiridon Hospital (1757), in Iasi, being the oldest in the historical region of Moldavia, and one of the largest in Romania.
On 30 November 1859, Surgery School of Iasi was inaugurated in the Academia MihÄƒileanÄƒ building. Founded by Nicolae NegurÄƒ, it was the first Romanian language higher learning medical school in Romania.
Iasi University of Medicine and Pharmacy, as one of the oldest educational places in Romania, was established in 1879, as the Faculty of Medicine, incorporated in the University of Iasi.
The University is a complex higher education institution, comprising four divisions: Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Biomedical Engineering. In addition, it is home to eight colleges (General Nursing, Dental Technique, Dental Nursing, Audiology, Balneotherapy and Rehabilitation, Medical Cosmetics, Hygiene and Public Health, Pharmaceutical Technique). Colleges hold three-year-courses. Students are required to pass a license examination upon completion of their studies. The Medicine and Dentistry courses both last six years.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: email@example.com