Introduction of UNIVERSITY OF ORADEA
The University of Oradea is collaborating with 214 universities, institutes and companies from 31 countries. It is integrated in the European Union's Socrates and Erasmus programs. There are over 800 international students enrolled in various Faculties
The University of Oradea has three lecture halls, each with 640 seats, 22 amphitheatres with a total of 1940 seats, as well as 60 lecture and seminar rooms. The facilities of the university have a 200-seat dining hall and two dormitories for boarding students. The new library is still under construction which, when completed, will be one of the largest in Romania. The university has an additional facility at StÃ¢na de Vale, in the Apuseni mountains of Bihor county, which includes accommodations as well as educational and recreational facilities.
The Faculty of Architecture, founded in 2002, is located in Barbu Stefanescu Delavrancea 4. It has two sections, one for Romanian students and one for international students. Both sections offer students the opportunity to study Sanitary Engineering and Environmental Protection, Cadastral Survey, Civil, Industrial and Agricultural Constructions, and Architecture, in Romanian as well as in the English language.
The Faculty of Medicine of the University of Oradea, which was founded in 1991, is located in Piata 1 Decembrie 10. It has two sections, one for Romanian students and one for international students. The international section, which has over 500 students from all over the world, gives foreign students the opportunity to study medicine, in courses taught entirely in the English language. The Faculty has a 6-year curriculum, and the languages of instruction are Romanian and English.
Faculty of General Medicine (6 years)
Faculty of Dentistry (5 years)
MBBS , MD
Medical Council of India
World Health Organisation
Other international organisations
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: email@example.com