Washington University of Barbados, School of Medicine is one among the top medical universities of caribbean islands. This medical school in Barbados offers the best quality education in the caribbean without MCAT.
Washington University of Barbados, School of Medicine situated in the beautiful sovereign Island country of Barbados, is one of the most reputed group of Elite medical schools in the Caribbean serving students all over the globe in the field of medicine and clinical research.
It is among the handful of schools which embed a curriculum for students with USMLE preparation along with their regular medical education. This is made possible by the curriculum designed by the experts in the field of medicine, clinical research who are an integral part in the preparation of the USMLE standards.
The university is solely dedicated to prepare students for USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) and to make students the best in the fields of medicine. It is also one of those medical schools where students would find the professors with vast amount of experience not only in education but also in the field of professional medical practice.
Washington University of Barbados’ mission is to provide an effective, sufficient and brighter future as successful doctors for highly dedicated students. WUB focuses on the student’s skills, knowledge, and talent required in establishing a sufficient and a successful career.
FOUNDATION FOR ADVANCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
MEDICAL COUNCIL OF INDIA
WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
Roots Education provides two kinds of application methods for international candidates to study English medium MBBS programs at China’s universities. They can choose the quick and convenient online application system or the traditional offline application route-Apply via Email.
To complete the online application process, you need to follow the four main sections below:
1. Click ‘Apply Now’ button on this page and login, if didn’t have the account, register first.
2. Fill out the online application form with real and correct informaiton, including personal information, education background, language proficiency, etc.
If you’re not sure how to fill out the form, please check if there are any instructions behind the blank.
3. Upload the required application materials
Please upload photocopies of required application materials according to the university’s admissions criteria.
All the materials should be MS-Word (.doc), Adobe PDF (.pdf) documents, image files (.gif, .jpg), or compression files (.rar, .zip). Each file cannot exceed 8 MB (megabytes)
4. Make payment
Students who choose Western Union or Bank transfer as their payment method need to upload the payment receipt after you wire the money at the post office or bank.
5. Submit application
Please submit your application once the application fee is confirmed by Roots Education. To submit your application, please access My Roots Education-> My Applications by logging in Roots Education, click ‘Continue’ at ‘Application Status’ column, and go to the ‘Submit Application’ section. You will see a big ‘Submit’ button. Click the button and your application will be sent directly to the university.
Once you’ve submitted your application, please wait 2-4 weeks for the university to process your application. Once the university has made a decision, Roots Education will notify you by email. You can also track your application status by logging into your Roots Education account.
The steps for ‘Apply via Email’ are as follows:
1. Choose a MBBS program；
2. Click “Apply via Email” to download the fillable application form and documents;
3. Open forms in MS Word and fill in required information electronically, please make sure the information is accurate and correct to receive your JW 202 form;
4. Send us the completed form and other required application materials;
5. Pay the Application Fee and Roots Education Processing Fee, keep the receipt;
6. Send us the copy of receipt, and the school will process your application once receiving your bank receipt;
7. Check your application process via email periodically, and track with your admission status;
8. Wait for your admission notice from Roots Education within 5 workdays, and the JW 202 form will send to you in 2-6 weeks;
Email Address for MBBS Application: firstname.lastname@example.org